Keyboard keys not working


Recently I faced an issue with my laptop keyboard. Some of the keys are not working.
As it is still under warranty, I thought of replacing the keyboard.
When I contacted customer support, after listening to the problem he asked whether I tried DRAINING.
Then he explained me the procedure, and guess what - it's working perfectly again.

Here is the procedure of DRAINING:

  • First shut down the laptop/notebook
  • Remove the battery
  • Also unplug the adapter
  • Now press and hold the power button for about 25-30 seconds
  • Insert the battery again
  • Now power on the laptop by pressing power button(normal booting)

Now your keyboard will work again normally.
If the problem still persists, consider replacing the keyboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Labels

Featured Post (TOP)

Flickr Images

Follow Me on Facebook.com

Follow on Google+

Recent Posts

AD (728x60)

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Followers

Popular Posts

Popular Posts

Subscribe Via Email

Sign up for our newsletter, and well send you news and tutorials on web design, coding, business, and more! You'll also receive these great gifts: